Job Id: 582
• Partner with art director and department leads to manage artists and provide detailed constructive feedback.
• Help create concept art and all 3D models materials and visuals for UI UX in AR and VR experiences 3D characters and environmental elements.
• Create inspirational artwork for UI characters and environments to define artistic vision & support game design.
• Collaborate with directors producers artists animators and engineers to achieve a unified art style and goal.
• Schedule and provide accurate time estimates for artist tasks and project timelines.
• Provide feedback and direction for art assets to achieve a unified style and quality.
• Become a strong contributor on a team creating captivating visually compelling experiences.
• Previously shipped PC or AAA console titles as concept artist environment artist art manager or lead.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to create Photoshop and 2D assets from scratch and match an established style.
• Comfortable working closely with small team sizes in a highly iterative environment.
• Self-motivated and able to estimate task length and deliver polished assets on time.
• Demo materials to include example Images & videos of completed work with Resume listing relevant experience.
• 4 years production experience in game industry or AR/VR experience.
• Experience with Zbrush Maya or 3ds Max Substance and other content development software.
• Skills in other related disciplines – 3D modeling materials illustration rendering.
Preferred: A BFA or BA degree in art design graphics or have received equivalent on-the-job experience.
Lead Artist Art Manager UI UX AR VR XR Gaming Gameplay Virtual Reality Augmented Reality Unity Substance Adobe Photoshop After Effects XD Maya 3DS Max Blender Modeling texture Design