Job Id: 583
• 5+ years’ experience modeling/texturing characters in Zbrush Maya 3DS Max or Mari for features commercial VR experiences and/or video games.
• Solid understanding of character modeling in Zbrush and UV/ material application in Maya.
• Solid understanding of anatomy for realistic humanoid characters and creatures.
• Strong understanding of mechanical design and assemblies.
• Experience with Substance to create photo realistic textures and PBR materials.
• Comfortable working closely with team members in a highly iterative environment.
• Able to estimate task length deliver polished assets on time and work independently.
• Self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills .
• Demo materials to include sample character production files. (model Photoshop comp textures etc.) is required.
• Passionate character artist with contemporary workflows and processes.
• Experience working in feature commercial or video games as a character artist.
• Experience editing scanned data and creating morph targets.
• Experience editing fur and hair for real-time game engines.
• Experience posing rendering and lighting photorealistic marketing materials from 3D character models.
• Understanding of VR and AR mobile limitations and requirements.
• Ability to create art content for modern game engines that is performant on mobile hardware.
• Experience with Unreal or Unity game engine.
Preferred: A BFA or BA degree in art design graphics or have received equivalent on-the-job experience.
Artist CG Character Artist 3D Sculpt Zbrush VR Gaming Gameplay real-time Virtual Reality Unreal Unreal Engine 4 Substance Quixel Adobe Photoshop After Effects Maya 3DS Max Unity UE4 Anatomy Creature Modeling Modeler Texture Mari