Job Id: 237820
Job Title: Administrative Assistant / Processor
Location: San Diego CA (Work from Home)
Schedule: Monday Friday Business Hours *Must be able to start as soon as possible*
Duration: 3-6 Months subject to extension
Pay: $27 per hour
Manpower is assisting a client who is seeking an Administrative Assistant/Housing Specialist. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented with experience in the administration or case management of social service of benefit screening. This position will be responsible for determining the eligibility for the Rental Assistance program that provides rental assistance and utility assistance to renters in the City of San Diego.
· Determining applicants eligibility for the Program
· Answering questions and responding to applicants landlords and the public regarding program policies and procedures and coordinating with selected applicants landlord and Finance to ensure payment is properly disbursed.
· Support the companys efforts to provide housing stability to San Diegans in an expedited manner.
· Reviews submitted/assigned applications for accuracy and completeness.
· Determines applicant eligibility based upon established eligibility criteria.
· Conducts comprehensive audits of client case files to ensure eligibility determinations case management activities and ensures documentation are accurate and in accordance with applicable funding source rules.
· Answers questions and responds to contact from outside parties and internal team members.
· Performs required data entry
· Attention to detail
· Familiar with MS Suite and able to learn new systems quickly
· 2 years experience in case management or administration of social service housing programs public benefit screening or supportive service programs
· Have access and the capacity to work remotely (including necessary computer equipment phone internet connection etc.)
· Experience or the ability to work remotely and use own.
· Access to a computer a reliable internet connection and a private space.
· High School Diploma required
· Graduation from a university or college with majors coursework in social work public administration business administration planning or a related field Experience instead of education will be considered
· Must be able complete a background check and drug screen and education verification