Job Id: 257216
Schedule: Full-Time Monday-Friday
2nd shift: 2:00pm-10:30pm
Pay rate: $19-$20
Position Summary: Responsible for performing all tasks involved in the fabrication of the company’s composite parts. The position follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible.
Position Summary: The Cutting Technician will be responsible for marking reproducing and assembling material kits. Additionally this position requires that the technician become proficient in Patternsmith and the Gerber Machine. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Cloth laminating and bagging /consolidation.
• Sharpening cutting tools to ensure they can perform.
• Operating cutting and grinding equipment.
• Trimming extra material from workpieces to ensure it all meets specifications.
• Being responsive to changing priorities and working hard to meet customer demand.
• Produce quality products with minimal waste of material.
• Required participation in internal training as needed to perform the duties assigned to this role.
• Other duties as assigned. Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge Skills and Abilities)
• U.S. Person status required do to export control
• High School Diploma or Equivalent preferred.
• 1-2 years of related experience
• Proficiency with Patternsmith preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail while producing accurate high-quality work
• Team player that can thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Must thrive in a team-oriented and deadline-driven environment
• Capable of standing for extended periods of time
• Ability to communicate effectively with coworkers and the management team.
• Familiarity and skill with interpreting technical drawings and blueprints • Available to work periodic mandatory weekends and overtime
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office programs- Excel Word Outlook Power Point and Adobe Acrobat